segunda-feira, 24 de maio de 2010

"Dead Goon", by Mr. Bungle



"Nobler than Oedipus / Clairvoyant and toothless / Foreplay with no friends / Premature until the end / I've got a secret / Babbling senseless / No one will ever know / Kids can be so cruel / Smash the feeling / Suckle the sugar breast / Too happy - a jerk beyond a smile / An asphyxiophile / I'm the Humper; stop hitting me / Walking the plank, swallowing dirt / Johnny - just skin and juice and hair / A hero unaware / Tied in a knot beneath giggling / My own two hands tickling me / Innocent friction / Boys and girls are stealing my oxygen / Sex? There's no such thing / All that's left is laughing, choking, laughing / Playing solitaire / A rope and mommy's underwear / Hanging on, letting go / Dangling to and fro / NOOO / It can't happen here / Floating away / Tingling / Fluid seeping / Family weeping / It feels so good / So bad / But please / Don't tease me

É grande banda, sim senhor...